Amanelle

Monday, December 11, 2006

Birthday at the Beach

I decided to spend my birthday at Myrtle Beach this year. We stayed at the Crown Reef. We've stayed there before and loved it. This time we got a king jacuzzi suite. I swear the bedroom was bigger than my bedroom at home. It was really nice. We were on the top floor and had an awesome view.
Pictures of the suite---
The livingroom
Kitchen
Jacuzzi tub (it got a lot of use)
View of the beach from our hotelroom

The dot in the middle of the last beach picture is actually a person.

I had two birthday cakes this year. We bought one at the beach. It was an ice cream cake. Since I got a Dallas Cowboys watch and hoodie for my birthday I kept with the football theme and got a football ice cream cake.
The second one we had last night at Mom and Dad's house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home