Amanelle

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Lots O' Stuff

I haven't tried any cooking recently. Dinners have been frozen pot pies and Healthy Choice meals. I have decided to plant a little garden this spring. We have a tiny (I mean tiny) little area in front of our patio that has rocks and the last tenant left us an empty flower pot. I'm going to move the rocks and plant pansies. I adore pansies.

Moving on... I've been busy this week knitting socks, making pet beds and Mod Podging light switch covers.

Socks I started before Christmas.

Pet beds--The first one is for Nae Nae. I put it beside the fish tank because she likes to sit there and look at the fish. I wish I had a picture of her on it.

Next one is a bed for the dog. I made it with a removable cover that I can wash. Our dog gets really stinky. We (okay, Doug) gives her a bath and the first time she goes outside she gets stinky again.

Lastly I have my light switch plate covers. Doug says the Hello Kitty ones are creepy, but they just worked out that way. I did not mean for the light switches to be Hello Kitty's eyes and nose.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home